Event Specific Terms & Conditions
By attending Big Love Festival, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Big Love Festival (“Promoter”) or venue management or owner (”Venue Owner”).
The Promoter / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of The Promoter / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion.
In the event of cancellation of the festival, booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable.
Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion. You will be eligible for a refund if the event is cancelled.
No under 18s admitted. Strictly no children allowed on site – this is an adults-only event.
All visitors to the Festival site must be aware that this event takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing.
Participation in all activities on site is voluntary and is at your own risk.
There will be loud music at the event and for those with sensitive hearing ear protection is advised.
Please note that strobe lighting may be in use throughout the venue. People with epilepsy or prone to seizures from flashing lights are advised not to attend the event.
The Promoter, our servants, agents or representatives shall not in any circumstances be responsible or pay you any compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the Festival and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter or Venue Owner or any of our servants, agents or representatives;
- in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
- to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- any injuries not reported to the Promoter or Venue Owner at the time of the injury
- unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
TICKETS, ID AND ADMISSION
All guests will require photo ID and a copy of their e-ticket at the gate, matching details on the door list, in exchange for their wristbands. If you have not provided the Promoter with all names for your tickets in advance those people will be denied entry.
You will be asked to provide a named person for each of the tickets you purchase. This will need to be accurate and can be changed at any point up to 7 days before the event starts.
Any individual(s) caught without accreditation, wristband or tickets will be considered to be trespassing and will be removed immediately from the Festival by security or, if need be, the police. All passengers, including passengers with Festival e-tickets, in a vehicle of any kind (including trailers) caught with gatecrashers are subject to being denied access to or removed from the Festival.
Guests will be required to show their wristbands to purchase food and drink, gain entry to the main building for its amenities and late night entertainment. There will be spot checks in the campsite area for wristbands.
If you lose your wristband on site you must go to reception immediately where your name will be registered (make sure you have ID).
There is no admission without a valid ticket, and no re-admission without a wristband and e-ticket number.
RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter or Venue Owner.
All guests will be searched on entry to the event. Any items which the organisers deem may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
The Promoter reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
All attendees give permission for themselves to appear on both audio and visual recording.
All attendees give permission for their images to appear in future promotional material for the Festival.
- No nitrous oxide allowed on site.
- No alcohol to be brought on site.
- No independent sound systems allowed on site.
- No illegal substances allowed on site.
- No weapons allowed on site.
- No barbecues or open fires allowed on site; gas camping stoves only.
- No glass bottles allowed on site.
- No professional film, video or audio recording equipment without prior consent.
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles allowed on site.
- No spray paint allowed on site.
- No fireworks, flares or pyrotechnic devices allowed on site.
- No animals (other than registered guide or hearing dogs) allowed on site.
- No stalls or market sales without permission of the organisers.
We reserve the right to remove any vehicle left without permission.
All vehicles will be directed to a parking area set aside from the camping areas. No cars are permitted in the camping areas at any time. You can return to your car at any point during the festival as necessary. Vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site.
The Promoter and Venue Owner reserve the right to remove car keys from any person found to be using their vehicle on site in a manner which we consider dangerous, without reason or permission. Keys will be returned at the end of the festival.
Vehicles and their contents parked at the owner’s risk. The Promoter and Venue Owner do not accept any responsibility for damage, losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from hotel rooms, vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers and campervans.
We have a limited area reserved for camper vans and other live-in vehicles. All live-in vehicles, including but not limited to camper-vans, vans and caravans, must display a Camper Van Pass, which may be purchased from the Festival website or on the gate.
For safety, stand-alone tents are not permitted to be set up in the camper van area.
Once again, vehicle movement is strictly prohibited unless entering or leaving the festival site.
Electric hook-ups are not provided.
Big Love Terms & Conditions
Big Love is a trading name of Remarkable Events LLP.
BY PURCHASING A TICKET, THE TICKET HOLDER (YOU) AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE SPECIFIED HEREIN AND ANY OTHER PROVISION AS MAY BE SPECIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME BY US, THE EVENT ORGANISER OR THE OWNER OF THE TICKETING PLATFORM (EVENTCUBE).
EVENT TICKETS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE EXCEPT IN THE INSTANCE OF EVENT CANCELLATION. IF AN EVENT IS CANCELLED, YOU WILL BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND OF THE TICKET PRICE LESS THE BOOKING FEES AND ANY OTHER CHARGES WHICH WE CANNOT RECOVER.
We sell paper or e-tickets (Tickets) for events advertised on websites owned and operated by us from time to time (Events) using Eventcube's 'Ticket Mechanic'. Eventcube is a trading name of Eventcube Solutions Ltd, a company incorporated in England under company number 08939283.
The party who organises and provides the Event is the Event Organiser
1. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE EVENT ORGANISER (Big Love)
- The Ticket is issued subject to the Event Organiser's terms and conditions found on its website, at the box office, or in the Terms & Conditions of entry to any on-line Event (Event Organiser T&Cs)
- If you breach any of the Event Organiser T&Cs or behave in an unacceptable manner (see Section 4 below), the Event Organiser is entitled to refuse you entry to the Event.
- The Event Organiser may alter or vary the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
2. YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EVENTCUBE
- EVENTCUBE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REFUNDS TO TICKET HOLDERS
3. YOUR TICKETS
- Once your Tickets are issued (in paper or electronic form), it is your responsibility to keep them safe. We will not be responsible for Tickets which have been lost, stolen or destroyed.
- E-Tickets do not incur any additional charges than our processing fees, Physical Paper tickets will incur an extra printing and postage cost.
- The general limit for ticket purchases for an individual ticket release for an Event is 6, and this may be lowered in certain circumstances. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Multiple tickets orders cannot be split. The primary Ticket holder must be present to enter the Event with E-tickets.
- If you are splitting barcoded E-Tickets you may print out each barcode separately and provide the other parties with relevant identification details, however entry will be entirely at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- We try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your Ticket purchase at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your Ticket purchase. If we are unable to contact you, you we may treat the Ticket purchase as cancelled.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Ticket purchase contains the correct information. We are not responsible for correcting information which you have provided, however we will use all reasonable efforts to remedy errors where possible.
- UNLAWFUL RESALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF WE REASONABLY SUSPECT THAT TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR UNLAWFUL RESALE, WE MAY CANCEL THE RELEVANT TICKETS WITHOUT ANY RIGHT TO COMPENSATION OR REFUND.
4. ADMISSION TO THE EVENT
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission, and to request any Ticket Owner to leave the venue (including an on-line venue) at any time for reasons of public safety. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) crowd surfing and moshing; (ii) aggressive behaviour; (iii) acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (iv) carrying an offensive weapon; (v) failure to comply with any measures put in place to combat the spread of Covid-19, and/or (vi) any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury, or for any breach of the Event Partners´ terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- A Ticket Owner may be asked to leave an on-line event for failing to observe the acceptable use policy for the relevant Event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse re-admission to any person not in possession of a Ticket or the retained portion of the Ticket.
- Latecomers may be admitted at a suitable point in the performance at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
- You acknowledge that there may be security checks at any venue.
5. EVENT CANCELLATION
- If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify YOU of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Organiser, however we do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular Event, if an Event is cancelled, you will be offered seats at the rescheduled Event/s (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Tickets or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, a refund of the ticket price.
- Refunds for Tickets purchased prior to the date of the original Event will be given up to their face value. If an Event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, you will be entitled to a pro-rata refund.
- IF THE EVENT IS RESCHEDULED, THE EVENT ORGANISER MAY SET REFUND LIMITATIONS.
- Ensure you check all "Event Specific Terms & Conditions" at the top of this page for refund policies.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- You must not take any unauthorised audio, video, photographic or digital recording apparatus of any kind into any of the performance areas, nor make any audio, video or photographic recordings of any kind. The Event Organiser reserves the right to confiscate any unauthorised audio, video and photographic recordings.
- You consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience (at a venue or on-line).
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to an Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Unless otherwise stated in this clause, our and the Event Organiser's liability to you in connection with the Event (including, but not limited to, in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or material change to the programme of the Event) shall be limited to the Ticket price paid by you.
- Subject to Section 7.3, neither we, Eventcube or the Event Organiser (Event Partners) will be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including you) nor property howsoever caused.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit our or the Event Partners' liability for death or personal injury caused by our or the event partner(s)' (as relevant) negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- Force Majeure Event means any circumstance not within a party's reasonable control including, without limitation:
- acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster;
- epidemic or pandemic;
- terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relation;
- nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom;
- any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent;
- collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; and
- interruption or failure of utility service.
- If the Store Owner is prevented, hindered or delayed in or from performing any of its obligations under this agreement by a Force Majeure Event, it shall not be in breach of this agreement or otherwise liable for any such failure or delay in the performance of such obligations. The time for performance of such obligations shall be extended accordingly.
9. DATA PROTECTION
- The Event Partners and their affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act).
- Except as provided above, these Terms and Conditions do not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.